www.bhukombucha.in or “Bhu Living” does not entertain cancellations after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
www.bhukombucha.in or “Bhu Living” will accept exchange of the sold products through the website www.bhukombucha.in, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. Only such cases will be considered for exchange thereafter, provided that the damage to the product occurred in transit/prior to the opening of the packaging by the Buyer.
Buyer has to inform www.bhukombucha.in OR “Bhu Living” of his/her intention to exchange the broken products within 2 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
Such damaged goods should be sent to “Bhu Living” only after written email consent from www.bhukombucha.in OR “Bhu Living " to send back the product and confirmation of the address to which such goods are to be sent.
Replacements will be made after the returned shipment of product is received by Bhu Living. The courier charges for returning the damaged cases will have to be borne by the Buyer. The courier charges for the replacement product will be borne by Bhu Living.
The Buyer cannot cancel the order once successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases:
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies. In such event, the amount will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days from the date of written confirmation of refund to the Buyer, with the refund processed to the mode of payment used while placing the order.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
No Returns or refund requests will be entertained for any other reason. No refunds will be given in the following cases (including but not limited to):
Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the Buyer
Non-availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
Refusal to accept products
Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the Buyer other than the Buyer themselves
Force majeure event
In case the product has undergone any tampering by the Buyer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coupon Terms & Conditions
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only, as specified therein. Bhu Living reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- Coupons may be valid only in a specific jurisdiction, as specified therein.
- The coupon offer may be valid only on select items, and will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- The coupon may only be used on www.Bhu Living.in and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by www.bhukombucha.in. The coupon is not valid on products sold by third-party sellers or other e-commerce websites.
- The coupon is limited to one coupon per Buyer.
- Two or more coupons cannot be combined on the same order.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value shall be deducted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products as the Shipping & Returns Policy.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Bhu Living has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
- Consumers are required to pay any applicable taxes related to the use of the coupon.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
Your privacy is important to us.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect, use and disclose personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
- administer and operate this Website;
- personalise and improve your experience on this Website;
- enable your access to and use of the Website and any of its services;
- publish information about you on the Website; and
- send you relevant marketing communications
This Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.Business Transitions
In the event the Company goes through any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, personal information collected on this Website may be among the assets transferred.Data Security
The Company will make best efforts to take all such reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access, loss, misuse or modification of your personal information.
Terms & Conditions
Children’s online privacy protection
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Terms of Service
This website (“Website”) is made available by Bhu Living, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions which deem to constitute a legally binding contract between the user and Bhu Living. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the following Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Bhu Living may modify, at any time, the Terms and Conditions without prior notification. If you continue to use the website, it shall be deemed that you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions.
Colours that appear on the site may vary depending on your monitor resolution and settings, and we cannot guarantee accuracy of display.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to Bhu Living and are the intellectual properties of Bhu Living are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from Bhu Living. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You must not use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or causes impairment in accessing the website or which is in any way unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorisation for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.